Disclaimer:

The postings on this site are my own and do not represent the Wayne Township Fire Department's positions, strategies or opinions.




Friday, February 12, 2010

Working on a St. Patrick's Day t-shirt...

     Tonight, Timmy Gallagher and I have been working on possible designs for a station t-shirt for St. Patrick's Day. Every year hundreds of firefighters invade the union hall on Mass. Av in honor of the patron saint of Ireland. Apparently he is also the patron saint of inebriate firefighters. If you've never been to the hall for this occasion you're simply missing out. If you can't make it, we will surely devote a blog post to thorough documentation of the debauchery.
     Anyways, here is a sneak preview of our work in progress...


So, what do you think? I like the bottom part. That was borrowed from Kris Able's t-shirt last year. Legendary, by the way. I'll be working on a design for the front lapel as well.

-MAG
  

3 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm Ashley Temple...Terrie Wyant's daughter. I LOVE THIS SHIRT. I don't suppose it'd be possibile for me to get one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, as a matter of fact, we are finalizing the design right now! I'll post something as soon as we get that done.

    ReplyDelete

Followers